Flying Fox is…
An impactful organisation that is changing the lives of so many young people with disability through fun and social experiences. We have a proven track-record of delivering world-class adventures for so many young people.
We are growing into a powerhouse. We have hundreds of passionate and engaged volunteers, a team driven to have a material impact on the world, and an active board with HUGE dreams. It is a seriously exciting time to be a part of Flying Fox.
Learn more about Flying Fox at www.flyingfox.org.au.
An energetic leader who will shape effective, efficient and professional head office and program processes. You will be tasked with ensuring the organisation’s robustness as we double (or triple?) in size over the next three years.
You will be a leader of Flying Fox and an important linchpin of the organisation, working alongside every member of the team to oversee the business behind the fun of Flying Fox.
Your role is to…
- Manage, maintain and improve organisation-wide systems, processes and procedures
- Advise senior staff to ensure that all departments are operating smoothly and working together towards the organisation’s goals
- Manage efficient and effective financial processes
- Manage efficient and effective HR processes
- Work with the CEO and Board to shape the governance and compliance framework across the organisation to ensure compliance with key organisational requirements
We are looking for an amazing individual with…
- A commitment to Flying Fox’s vision and objectives
- Well-developed organisation skills
- 5+ years’ experience in operations or management
- Experience coaching and mentoring direct reports and peers
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively seek process efficiencies, develop policies and procedures to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained
We also need you to…
- Have a right to work in Australia
- Possess or be willing to obtain a NDIS Workers screening check
- Possess or be willing to obtain a Working With Children Check and a Police Check
- Love fun and be driven to change the world
We will always…
- Provide competitive pay with benefits such as salary packaging
- Coordinate ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Facilitate access to mentorship from Flying Fox supporters
- Proactively offer support in the face of any challenges that may arise
- Encourage the development of passion projects both internally within the organisation and across your life.