Are you an outstanding project manager who thrives in enabling community-led change, working in multi-sector partnerships, delivers to the highest standard from the grassroots to Board level, and gets how remote, rural, and regional communities work?
FRRR is expanding our delivery team and is seeking a ready-to-hit-the-ground-running Program Manager with exceptional skills in project management, grants program management and evaluation, and relationship and stakeholder management. If this sounds like you and you’d like to align your skills and experience with good purpose in a talented team and organisation committed to the vitality of remote, rural, and regional Australian communities, then this role with FRRR might be for you.
The NSW Grants Program Manager is responsible for leading and managing grant programs that are offered in NSW and building FRRR’s reach and impact across a range of social, economic, environmental outcomes in remote, rural, and regional NSW.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the NSW component of the Strengthening Rural Communities grants program incorporating the Small & Vital, Larger leverage, and Disaster Recovery streams. This includes development of the grants application pipeline, oversight of the grants budget for NSW, reporting to donors on grants outcomes; development of new donor partnerships and opportunities to meet needs and priorities, as they pertain to NSW;
- Support retention and development of funding and donor partnerships to grow support to NSW communities;
- Undertake research, development and evaluation in relation to grant-making opportunities, grants outcomes, and emerging trends;
- Build and sustain state-wide, regional, and local relationships and networks within communities, regional development sectors, and issues-focussed networks that align with FRRR’s strategic priorities, to support effective knowledge management and organisational reach, representing FRRR to the highest standards;
- Develop and deliver the NSW community engagement and outreach program in collaboration with other FRRR staff delivering programs and initiatives in NSW;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the organisation including granting procedures;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of quality assurance and benchmarking for FRRR’s grant-making practice and evaluation;
- Work as part of a collaborative team of State Grants Programs Managers to deliver on FRRR’s strategic and operating plans;
- Contribute to cross-portfolio coordination and knowledge and practice development;
- Champion remote, rural, and regional NSW communities in their efforts to strengthen the vitality of rural, regional and remote communities;
- Promote, reflect, and champion FRRR’s values and ethics at all times.
Enquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: NSW Grants Program Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.