GOC Care is a community based provider of support services, in Aged Care, Disability and other community programs, with multicultural expertise servicing the Brisbane metropolitan and greater Brisbane regions.
We provide quality person centred supports for people of all ages providing direct supports, STA and support coordination.
For this role we are seeking a self motivated, respectful, and compassionate person with the following:
- Minimum 3-years-experience managing Disability Support Services
- Qualification in Management, Disability, Human Services, Community Welfare Work
- Current Australian Federal Police Check or willing to obtain
- Current First Aid and CPR or willing to obtain
- Ensuring targets, KPI’s and budgets for the disability program are achieved within identified timeframes and demonstrating solid business and commercial acumen
- Experience managing Disability Support Programs (NDIS) to ensure compliance with the NDIS practice standards and related legislation.
- Experience with networking and business development to ensure the continued growth of the program
- Proven experience leading and managing staff including Support Coordinators, and Rostering/Administration staff to ensure KPI’S are met
- Strong customer service ethos and commitment to quality and continuous improvement including experience in contributing to best practice policy, procedure, and system development
- High level problem solving and organisational skills with the ability to set priorities (for self and others), plan and organise workloads
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with solid negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- High level Information Technology skills including experience with Care Data Bases and MS Office
- Ability to work flexible hours in order to meet organisational requirements
- The ability to work with people from a wide range of cultures and a knowledge of diversity
- Commitment to upholding the GOC Care Mission, Values, philosophies, policies, and procedures
For a confidential discussion about the role, please call 3249 1010 and ask for Angela Andronis.