Gotcha4Life is Australia’s mental fitness charity, working to end suicide by delivering programs that create meaningful mateship, build emotional muscle, and strengthen social connection in local communities. Gotcha4Life was established as a not-for-profit foundation by media personality Gus Worland in 2017.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator to join our team. In this role you’ll perform various support activities to contribute to the effective delivery and management of our range of mental fitness programs in the preventative space. As an organisation that works closely with a small number of program delivery partners, coordination is critical to effective delivery and this role is a key component of this.
Reporting to the Head of Program Delivery, the role involves providing a range of project management and support services including, preparation of program and project briefs, coordinating and scheduling workshops, maintaining program delivery documentation, implementing a comprehensive program reporting framework, and managing project acquittals.
- Schedule workshops, resolve resource constraints, and provide general administrative support to the function.
- Prepare and maintain program documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of program and project outcomes.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to facilitate the exchange of information and support delivery in line with program plans.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on program progress against established milestones and deliverables.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent organisational skills including planning, managing competing priorities, problem solving and an ability to work as part of a small team
- Highly developed spreadsheeting, word processing and business systems skills (preferably including G-Suite or similar)
- Analytical and enquiring mindset
If this sounds like you, click the apply now button.