Guidestar provides psychology and positive behaviour support services for people with dual disability, mental health issues and multiple and complex needs. Guidestar also has a growing psychology practice and a training division located in Melbourne’s Northern region.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Administration Officer to join the team, supporting our Intake & Administration Coordinator.
We are looking for a candidate who is friendly, engaging and has the capability to seamlessly and optimistically “get things done”.
We are looking for someone who has:
- An appreciation of and the ability and willingness to promote and support the values and ethos of Guidestar
- Experience and/or strong understanding of disability, mental health and the NDIS
- Proven well-developed administrative and organisational skills in a complex highly regulated environment
- Demonstrated computer literacy (particularly MS Office) and use of client management and account systems
- Demonstrated capacity to be self-directed, offering initiative, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- A commitment to delivering high level of customer service and being responsive to a wide cross-section of people, including vulnerable clients and their supporters
- Effective communication by telephone, face-to-face and in writing
What we offer:
- Professional, flexible and harmonious working environment
- Ongoing individual and peer supervision
- Generous remuneration depending on experience
- Ongoing staff development
- Values-based, supportive, caring team environment
Please see attached Position Description for further details.
If you have any queries, please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Administration Officer enquiry via EthicalJobs.