- 2 days a week (10-14 hours per week)
- Location: Working from home (HFA staff based in Melbourne)
- 12 months contract
HFA is looking for an experienced Communications Specialist to work in our digital space. We have worked with a communications agency to strengthen our digital framework over the last 12 months and we are ready for the next step. Our office is based in Melbourne but you will need to be set up to work from home and meet with the staff team virtually. We are looking for someone with a “hands on, can do” approach to join our small, passionate staff team.
Work with the HFA team to:
- Implement HFA’s Digital Communications Strategy
- Analyse, monitor and report outcomes in all digital areas
- Manage Google Grants program
- Manage HFA and Factored in Websites – SEO, update content, where required
- Manage HFA e-news/EDM program (including Factored In)
- Manage all HFA social media networks – strategic content production and implementation, including digital ads when required
- Develop and manage the HFA YouTube channel, inc production of videos if required
- 3-5 years’ professional experience in the digital marketing space
- Excellent content and message-writing skills, experience of writing and producing digital content for a variety of audiences across different platforms
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills and above all, attention to detail
- Experience in collaborating with and across operational teams
You will report to the Development and Relationships Director and will be hired on a contract basis at an agreed hourly rate, based on qualifications and experience, and will require an ABN.
For enquiries and further information please contact Natashia 0403 538 109.
A position description is attached.