- Excellent opportunity to develop the capacity and skills of graduates via a high quality program
- Deliver authentic, progressive, and inclusive services to build a brighter future for young people
- Open to applicants from VIC or TAS
What is headspace National
headspace is a well-recognised, national not-for-profit organisation making a difference to the lives of young people aged 12-25 years. To learn more about headspace and the services we offer, visit www.headspace.org.au.
About the role
- This is a new role responsible for ensuring the Early Career Program is implemented and integrated into the headspace services in their jurisdiction according to the program's implementation plan
- Work with a team of peers to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders including university representatives, headspace graduates, and representatives from the headspace service network
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Early Career Program through a variety of evaluation projects and ensure the program's deliverables are met in their assigned jurisdiction.
Who we're looking for
- Relevant tertiary degree qualifications (such as education, health, or business)
- Understanding of youth mental health and early intervention
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Competent and experienced presenter and facilitator to a diverse audience group
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with and maintaining high level stakeholder relationships within an education or health context
- Able and willing to travel at short notice, with overnight stays as required
What's on offer
- Excellent salary packaging up to the maximum amount (for further info go to Smart Salary)
- Hybrid work environment where you can work from home and office
- Professional development opportunities
- A focus on well-being
- A commitment to diversity
How to Apply
- Click on 'Apply Now' to see the position description, and to complete your application where you need to upload a resume and cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for the role considering the 'key responsibilities' found in the position description
- For more information contact Natasha Smith, Operations Manager, Early Career Program email: email@example.com using the subject line: Implementation Coordinator - Early Career Program - VIC / TAS enquiry via EthicalJobs
To be eligible for this position you must
- Have the right to live and work in Australia
- Have a current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or equivalent, and/or pass all of the WWCC(s) required for this role (please note that for some roles, headspace requires WWCCs for other State/Territories in addition to your Home State)
- Satisfactorily undergo a headspace Police Check
- Have proof of a Covid-19 vaccination in accordance with the headspace COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Policy and any Government directives
headspace is committed to being a child safe and child friendly organisation that recognises, respects and promotes the rights of children, young and vulnerable people.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this role and all current vacancies.