What is headspace
Established in 2006, headspace is a well-recognised, national NFP making a difference to the lives of young people aged 12-25 years. To learn more about headspace and the services we offer, visit headspace.org.au.
Tell me about the role
This newly created senior leadership role will drive a high functioning team to design and deliver the Early Career program on a national scale, as well as maintaining oversight and setting the strategic direction of the existing GP and Peer Support workforce programs.
What we're looking for
A strategic thinker and communicator with senior leadership, stakeholder engagement and project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in program delivery in complex environments with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly motivated with exceptional leadership, project management and program management skills.
- A passion for youth mental health and its impact at a community level.
- Significant experience in developing and leading a team to be innovative.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills with the ability to operate effectively at a national level and build relationships and strategic partnerships with stakeholders.
- A solid understanding of the Australian health system.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership in the development of integrated research and evaluation.
- Demonstrated strategic problem-solving skills applicable to difficult workforce problems.
- Demonstrated experience in planning for and implementing large scale, organisation wide projects.
- Understanding of clinical training requirements for allied health and GPs.
- Highly developed strategic planning, and implementation experience including creating, managing and forecasting budgets.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including a commitment to developing a culture of innovation, collaboration, mentorship, that results in a highly engaged team.
How to Apply
Click on 'Apply Now' to complete your application and upload your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for the role considering the key criteria found in the position description.
For more information contact Simon Dodd, Head of Workforce Development and Planning. Email: SDodd@headspace.org.au, using the subject line: National Manager - Early Career enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this role and all current vacancies.