- Collaborative and bright team committed to youth health and wellbeing
- Part time (0.8FTE) role with hybrid working, where you can WFH and the office
- Flexible Location, open to applicants across Australia
WHAT IS HEADSPACE
headspace is the leading youth mental health organisation in Australia. Recognised Nationally, headspace helps thousands of young people, and their family and friends, access vital support through our headspace services in over 149 communities across Australia, our online and phone counselling services, our vocational services, and our presence in schools. To learn more about headspace and the services we offer, visit www.headspace.org.au.
TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE
This exciting and new position will coordinate and provide strategic oversight, advocacy and implementation prowess to the emerging Peer Work program at headspace.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- An innovative thinker with excellent stakeholder management skills
- A collaborative person with strong ability to develop project resources
- Degree level qualification in health and/or project management or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience of high-level program delivery in a complex environment
- Experience in project management roles with a comprehensive knowledge of project management principles
- Solid understanding of the project management life cycle and an ability to track and report against milestones
- Experience managing projects using relevant project and tasks management tools e.g. Microsoft project, WRIKE, JIRA, Asana
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Excellent salary packaging up to the maximum amount ($15,900) - for further info go to Smart Salary
- Salary range of $95,000 - $105,000 pro rata per annum (0.8FTE)
- Hybrid work environment where you can work from home and in the office
- Flexible location, open to applicants across Australia - National Office Melbourne/ Brisbane preferred
- Professional development opportunities
- First-rate CBD location with great on-site facilities
- A focus on wellbeing
HOW TO APPLY
- Click on 'Apply Now' to see the position description, and to complete your application.
- Your application must include a resume and cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for the role considering the Key Responsibilities found in the position description
- For more information contact Simon Dodd, National Clinical Advisor - email@example.com using the subject line: Peer Work Program Manager - Flexible Location enquiry via EthicalJobs
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST
- Have the right to live and work in Australia
- Have a current Working with Children Check (WWCC) or equivalent, and/or pass all of the WWCC(s) required for this role (please note that for some roles, headspace requires WWCCs for other State/Territories in addition to your Home State)
- Satisfactorily undergo a headspace Police Check
- Have proof of a Covid-19 vaccination in accordance with the headspace COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Policy and any Government directives
headspace is committed to being a child safe and child friendly organisation that recognises, respects and promotes the rights of children, young and vulnerable people.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this role and all current vacancies.