What is headspace
headspace is a well-recognised, national not-for-profit organisation making a difference to the lives of young people aged 12-25 years. headspace is made up of 150+ Centres across Australia, supported by headspace National office. To learn more about headspace and the services we offer, visit headspace.org.au.
We have a current vacancy in our Evaluation and Monitoring Team focussed on evaluation headspace's innovative digital mental health programs.
Tell me about the role
- Lead the development and implementation of evaluation and monitoring plans, including the development of program logics for headspace's digital mental health programs.
- Deliver high quality project management and stakeholder engagement activities as part of evaluation projects.
- Develop, implement and support comprehensive monitoring and reporting frameworks and data collection activities to enable the effective monitoring and reporting of program and service activities.
- Prepare reports and provide information and advice to headspace executive and management regarding the outputs and outcomes of headspace programs and projects that are evaluated.
- Contribute to the development of publications and reports informing different stakeholders about headspace program and project evaluations.
Who we're looking for
- Post graduate degree level qualifications in social or behavioural sciences, evaluation, health sciences or other relevant discipline with a strong evaluation component.
- High level expertise and experience in the development and implementation of evaluation and monitoring processes within a health, mental health or community care setting.
- Thorough understanding and experience in developing program logics to guide evaluation activities.
- High level qualitative and quantitative research design and data analysis skills.
- High level project management skills, with experience in managing projects to agreed timeframes.
What's on offer
- Flexible work environment - current work from home/work from office hybrid model, flexible hours and start times and other options to support work-life balance
- Professional development opportunities - including leadership programs, regular line management support and tailored skills development
- Outstanding CBD location - with excellent on-site facilities
- A focus on well-being - Social and wellbeing committees, EAP, other initiatives to support a holistic approach to wellbeing. A commitment to diversity - we welcome all people, irrespective of ethnicity, lifestyle choice, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity
- The salary for this role is competitive ($90k - $100K base) and will be commensurate with skills and experience, plus superannuation and generous salary packaging opportunities up to the maximum amount ($15,900). For more information on salary packaging, please refer to: www.smartsalary.com.au.
Please click the 'Apply" button below. You can also see the position description through this process. Please upload your resume and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role.
To be eligible for this position you must have the right to live and work in Australia. A Working with Children Check (or State/Territory equivalent) and a Police Check are required for this position.
For more information contact:
Name: Nic Telford
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Senior Evaluation and Monitoring Advisor enquiry via EthicalJobs
The headspace Reconciliation Action Plan was launched in July 2019 and was developed through a co-design process with staff across the organisation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this role and all current vacancies.
headspace is committed to being a child safe and child friendly organisation that recognises, respects and promotes the rights of children, young and vulnerable people.