HELP Enterprises is a social enterprise that exists to enhance the lifestyle, independence and ambitions of people with disability. With over 900 employees, HELP achieves this purpose through core delivery of Employment and Training, Disability Care and a portfolio of commercial products and services.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Head of Centralised Services will provide strategic leadership and operational oversight of the centralised services division, supporting HELP’s frontline operational service teams through the delivery of customer-focused back-office operations. This position will lead a team that provides efficient, responsive and high-quality internal services that support excellence in service delivery, enables growth and optimises the customer experience.
Additional key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day to day workflow and activities of the operational support team, with a focus on operating efficiency and customer service
- Monitor internal divisional trends, issues, problems and opportunities to drive continuous improvement activities
- Develop, implement and evaluate divisional strategic plans focused on the centralisation and optimisation of core administration and operational support activities
- Develop, manage and regularly review the annual Centralised Services budget and other financial resources to ensure HELP’s strategic and operational priorities are met
- Lead by example to foster a culture in which our people feel empowered to challenge and refine work practices, focus on continuous improvement, maintain safe practices for themselves and others, maximise inclusion and demonstrate our HELP values
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership position within a services organisation preferably within an internal support function / team
- Demonstrated experience leading a large, high volume operational team (call centre, contact centre, centralised services) within a highly regulated environment
- Exposure to the NDIS and disability services, National Disability Insurance Scheme, Practice Standards and / or associated quality frameworks would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to lead change within a complex services environment
- Demonstrated experience leading both strategic and operational objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in shared service / back-office service establishment, functional transformation or support of other major operational change would be advantageous (but not mandatory)
Benefits and Perks
- Salary sacrifice options up to $15,900 tax free plus additional meal and entertainment expenses
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health & Wellness Benefits – Employee Assistance Program, Free flu vaccinations, Wellness platform
- Recognition for your service and contribution to HELP
As part of our recruitment and selection process, all successful candidates must have or be willing to complete/undertake the following:
- Verification of work rights
- Obtain a valid Blue and NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Professional Reference Checks
- National Criminal History Check
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination
We thank you for your interest in working for HELP, however, due to the volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Help Enterprises values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workforce representative of the cultures and communities we serve. Candidates from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island, are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate to enhance the lifestyle and independence of people with a disability and this sounds like the right next step in your career, please Apply Now as interviews will be scheduled as applications are received.