Home Instead (Brisbane North & Inner West) is a specialist provider of high quality in-home care services supporting older people to live independently at home. We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship. We take personal responsibility for providing the best in-home care and support to meet our clients' needs and we are committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia's ageing population.
Due to continual growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Client Services Coordinator(scheduler), to join our team at our Toowong office. In this role you perform a variety of administrative duties to coordinate and schedule CAREGivers, who provide the highest quality person - centred in-home care services to our valued clients.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination, scheduling and matching CAREGivers to provide in-home care services for our clients
- On-boarding of new client schedules and planning rosters in accordance with best practice
- Answering new client service enquiries in a knowledgeable and supporting manner
- Managing CAREGiver leave and approving shifts for payroll and invoicing
1. Role Requirements
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or demonstrated practical experience (3 years minimum) in managing a scheduling system. (Highly regarded)
- Current yellow card (Criminal History Screening Check) or the ability to obtain one.
2. Practical experience
- Demonstrated experience in management of scheduling systems.
- Demonstrated experience in a dynamic, fast paced, system focused role
- Strong organisational, time management, and problem solving skills
- An outgoing personality with high energy levels, strong communication skills, and personable telephone manner
- Ability to learn systems quickly and demonstrate strong communication skills
- A demonstrated interest and empathy in the needs of older people
- Ability to be on-call at home on rotational weekends and evenings
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound negotiation and influencing skills
- Opportunity for additional hours to support peak periods and annual leave cover
If you are a people person, have experience in rostering or scheduling, possess strong communication and administration skills, and can demonstrate a passion and empathy for helping clients to retain their independence, then we would love to hear from you!