- We're Australia's #1 fastest growing ticketing platform and leading social enterprise
- Limitless career progression, that comes from being an online start-up
- Start-up culture, great team, funded by Google and Atlassian, Mcmahons Point based
Humanitix is converting the USD$3.7bn in annual global booking fees into social impact projects that close the education gap (Indigenous scholarships, literacy programs for young girls and more). We LIVE for events. We LIVE to help event organisers sell more tickets. This sounds crazy - but we believe it's our best shot at changing the world.
If you love events, are driven, passionate about social change, interested in entrepreneurship and want to build a career in Customer Success, we need you!!
We are looking for a new Customer Experience Manager to help us keep our clients delighted as we grow.
Who are Humanitix?
- We are the first not-for-profit ticketing platform. We use our profits from booking fees to close the education gap globally!
- Operating as a ticketing platform we help event organisers (music festivals, conferences, galas, workshops etc) manage their event, sell tickets, and create impact through our philanthropic model.
- Fast growth tech start-up, well funded after raising $3m from Google & Atlassians and other major foundations.
Founded in 2016, currently 23 people (soon to be 27)
- We are a global business, and have offices in Sydney, Auckland, and soon to be Denver.
- Our customers include Strawberry Fields Festival, Inner Varnika, Cancer Council, Lifeline, Westfield, Finer Things, Blazing Swan as well as events featuring the likes of Edward Snowden, Sean Carrol, Peter Singer and more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- You will have JOINT OWNERSHIP to contribute and change the customer experience process & be responsible for its success
- We do not micromanage anyone, you are trusted, have full autonomy and are treated as an adult
- We use the absolute BEST software, tools & equipment to do our job. We all use Hubspot, Slack, GSuite etc.
- We ONLY hire other smart, ambitious people who LOVE to learn and grow
- As a founding team member your input will be absolutely CRITICAL to the success of the company in all areas – including design, marketing and product.
- Your first 18 months will be learning our ticketing platform, helping our clients through email, chat and calls. Over the 18 month period you’ll become an absolute expert on customer service, on-boarding clients, CRM’s, our platform, and a range of industry verticals.
- 18+ months - We are a fast growing social enterprise, so whether you want to manage a team, move into senior account management, product, operations or something else is completely up to your competency and interests.
- Years 3+ We are already in three countries… in another 3 years we will hopefully be in 6+... those in our team who deliver and have ambition could be leaders of a region or country. By example, James Humpherson, who joined us at the age of 24 (three years ago), is now General Manager of our Australian operation.
- Strong verbal & written skills, resilience and the ability to genuinely empathise with our clients.
- Be ethically aligned and genuinely inspired by our mission.
- A good sense of humour and warm heart - your colleagues are awesome human beings who bring their personality into the office.
- A great work ethic and the confidence to escalate problems and ask your colleagues for help.