- Salary: $ IBA Level 7 ($141,819 - $166,166) plus 15.4% superannuation
- Location: Capital City Locations
The Senior Manager, Organisational Development is a key leadership position within the Business Services branch. The Business Services branch is dedicated to supporting IBA achieve its people and performance goals and organisational objectives. We do this through the delivery of a wide range of services that support other IBA teams deliver their best possible performance every single day. Our team members are professional, honest and ethical. We strive for excellence and continuous improvement in all that we do.
- Experienced in leading organisational development through the design, implementation and review of strategic initiatives in line with Corporate and Strategic Plans?
- Seeking to make a real contribution in a dynamic and challenging, yet rewarding work environment?
- Interested in promoting Indigenous economic empowerment?
Indigenous Business Australia (IBA) is seeking an experienced and motivated person to fill the above position. The main responsibilities of the role are to successfully:
- Develop and drive a performance culture for IBA that supports greater employee engagement, improved productivity, talent identification and succession planning. Including through the review of IBA’s approach to performance management and reward & recognition.
- Design, implement and maintain organisational development policies and initiatives to meet current and future organisational objectives.
- Develop and drive a workforce plan for IBA.
- Lead the development and implementation of IBA’s Indigenous Employment Strategy and Diversity and Inclusion Strategy.
- Collaborate with IBA’s HR team to design and drive IBA’s learning and development plan, competency framework and capability framework.
- Facilitate change management and communicate strategies as they relate to the execution of organisational development. Including overseeing the building of change awareness and change capability across the organisation.
- Act as a trusted adviser and business partner to IBA programs by designing and delivering solutions to address organisational development and workforce planning needs.
- Work effectively with other managers and staff within Business Services to achieve broader Branch objectives.
- Other duties as required.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
For further information including the job description, selection documentation and mandatory requirements for applications go to www.iba.gov.au.
If you have any questions after reading the job documentation, please email Jillian.Campbell@iba.gov.au using the subject line: Senior Manager - Organisational Development enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Previous applicants need not apply.
A position description is attached.