Are you a collaborative leader/manager with project management and NDIS experience who is passionate about supporting people experiencing homelessness?
This could be your opportunity to:
- Lead an engaged team to empower people experiencing homelessness to access the NDIS, at an individual and sector level
- Oversee project implementation and successful achievement of key deliverables
- Join a friendly and flexible work environment delivering purposeful services to vulnerable people
Independent Living Community Australia (ICLA) is a not-for-profit community organisation delivering mental health recovery services and personalised support to individuals with psychosocial, intellectual and other disabilities as well as those seeking support at difficult times in their life. ICLA offers a wide range of services from supported residential services to supported mental health services, empowering individuals with independence and inclusion in the community.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Project Manager role oversees the quality execution of the key Embark project deliverables, leading a team of NDIS Navigators to deliver capacity building content to the sector, and engage with people who are experiencing homelessness, supporting them through the NDIS application process. This role is a fulltime fixed-term 12-month contract, remunerated at a base annual salary of $84,850 plus super and salary packaging.
- Overseeing the implementation of the project to successfully achieve key deliverables, including managing program intake and case allocation.
- Leading a team of NDIS Navigators fostering engagement, accountability and a learning culture, through direct supervision, regular coaching sessions, feedback and meetings.
- Supporting and developing the team across all NDIS matters
- Developing, facilitating and evaluating delivery of capacity building workshops, including the creation of specialised content
- Maintaining currency of NDIS knowledge to support the team and collaborating with management on project development in line with NDIS changes.
- Preparing reports and maintaining quality improvement processes, identifying efficiencies and innovations from emerging data trends.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and contributing to relevant sector meeting and networks, representing ICLA and the Embark Program
- Experience working with people who are experiencing homelessness and/or psychosocial disability
- Experience with the NDIS
- Experience leading a small team
- Experience creating and facilitating workshop centre
- Demonstrated experience with project management
- Clean NSW Drivers Licence
- Charity salary packaging to pay benefits and living expenses from pre-income tax
- Inclusive and committed culture where everyone's contribution is valued
- Ongoing learning and developing opportunities
- Involvement in innovative and dynamic programs
- Flexible work practices
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please click on Apply Now.
Questions regarding the role can be directed to Nick Baistow – Pathways Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Project Manager - Embark Program enquiry via EthicalJobs.
In order to deliver on our purpose, we want to ensure that we represent the diversity of the Australian community, so we welcome applications and expressions of interest from candidates who can help us to achieve this goal.