- Be a key strategic contributor
- Attractive remuneration package $110K
- Relocation assistance for eligible candidates
- Salary packaging options available
IFYS provides opportunities for children, young people and families to take responsibility for their own lives and assist them to actively participate in the community. Working closely with businesses, corporations, governments, and other charities we deliver accommodation, child protection, and support services throughout the State of Queensland.
IFYS is looking for a leader!
IFYS currently has a rare senior leadership opportunity for a Regional Manager to oversee Child Safety Residential Care programs. Based in Mackay, this role will oversee all aspects of service delivery within the region and contribute to the strategic direction of IFYS out-of-home care services.
This role will involve:
- Initiating and developing strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Actively contributing to the continual improvement of practice.
- Identifying growth opportunities and assisting in their implementation.
- Management and development of staff.
- Maintaining budgets.
- Generating reports and maintaining documentation in line with legislative, procedural and contractual requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary undergraduate degree or higher qualifications in Child Protection, Human Services, Social Work, Psychology or related discipline is highly desirable.
- A comprehensive and up to date understanding of child protection legislation and practices.
- Experience in managing and supporting diverse staff groups and the capacity to provide strong leadership and supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in developing partnerships with relevant stakeholders including Aboriginal organisations and services.
- Strong time management skills including the ability to prioritise in accordance with service delivery guidelines.
Why work for IFYS?
For 40 years, IFYS has been striving to provide the best services for young people, families, and individuals across Queensland. IFYS is an inclusive workplace that values diversity and difference. We provide specialised training and encourage all employees to engage in professional development that will help them achieve their career goals.
To apply for this job click Apply Now & enter ref code: 5476454.