Independent Living Assessment (ILA) is a for-purpose organisation based in Perth, Western Australia. ILA's vision is for a community where everyone is able to make genuine and informed decisions on how to live independently. Our purpose is to provide nationally competitive and individualised supports, knowledge, and tools that enable and enhance living well in the community through delivery of a range of assessment, navigation, and community and sector capacity building initiatives.
We are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the ILA team. This role will work closely with management and leaders to create digital content and copy for all of ILA’s initiatives. They will be responsible for assisting the Brand and Communications Manager with the design, implementation and analysis of ILA’s content and digital marketing strategies
- Assisting with the design, implementation and analysis of ILA’s content and digital marketing strategies across all initiatives.
- Managing multiple social media accounts across several platforms and plan, implement and analysis campaigns.
- Creating, writing and editing digital marketing content that is related to consumer searches to increase visitors to, and interaction with, our online platforms.
- Interpreting and translating documents into easy-to-read content with a clear message. Ensuring information is factually accurate and meets regulatory standards.
- Developing engaging and effective digital marketing products, across a range of platforms including website, newsletters, reports, traditional and social media.
- Creating new innovative ways to communicate the different brand’s messages to its target audience with the aim of building our brands awareness.
- Publication planning and review of existing content
- Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing optimisation
- Write Search Engine Optimisation content including blogs, and on-site content
- Manage ILA’s Client Management Systems, WordPress and Sitefinity.
Thinking about applying? Here's what we're looking for:
- A degree level qualification in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline
- Some one who shares our values of Passion, Integrity, Embracing and Authentic
- Sound knowledge of current digital marketing trends, techniques and social media platforms
- Experience in writing and creating Google Ads, as well as experience in writing Search Engine Optimisation content
- Ability to liaise with senior leaders and key stakeholders both internally and externally
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and hit the ground running.
What you can expect from us:
- A great place to work. Our team regularly say that ILA is just that!
- A good work life balance for our staff is important to us and we offer additional leave, an employee wellbeing program and an active and fun social club.
- Flexible working arrangements, where you can work from home, and the office.
- We have a full time opportunity on offer, with Initial Fixed-term Contract - 30 June 2022 with potential to extend
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development
- Other great benefits include salary sacrificing, IT to set you up at home, competitive salaried and 10% superannuation.
What’s your next step?
We encourage you to contact Neil Berrick, Brand and Communication Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Digital Marketing Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs, to discuss the specifics of the position
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate has been appointed...... so don't delay APPLY NOW!
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply.No agency applications at this time.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact email@example.com.
We value our people at ILA and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience.