Independent Living Assessment (ILA) was established in January 2020 by Indigo Australasia Incorporated (formerly Independent Living Centre WA). ILA's purpose is to enhance health and well-being by connecting the community with trusted knowledge and expertise with a focus on supporting people through assessment, navigation and sector capacity building initiatives.
We are currently recruiting an Engagement and Communications Professional to join the ILA team. This role will engage with the community, target audiences and key stakeholders to increase awareness of our brands and initiatives. In particular, the role will work with the Brand and Communications Manager to develop and implement engagement and communications strategies.
Here is what the role entails:
- Assisting with the implementation of ILA’s engagement and communication strategies across all initiatives.
- Providing support to develop and maintain critical relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying, framing, and researching issues of importance to older people and people with disabilities.
- Researching and evaluating competitors, potential sector partners, and promotional opportunities.
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of various communication activities and events.
- Establishing proactive relations with the media, monitor opportunities, respond to enquiries and prepare media releases.
- Utilise our digital platforms, social media channels and websites, to engage with the community and stakeholders.
- Manage customer engagement and interactions with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Utilise Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing to set Customer Journeys, EDMs, analysis data and feedback.
- Communication and engagement support across all ILA initiatives.
Thinking about applying? Here's what we're looking for:
- A degree level qualification in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related discipline
- Someone who shares our values of Passion, Integrity, Embracing and Authentic.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or similar database environment.
- Excellent relationship management, with the capacity to work as a member of a team and as a pro-active individual
- Experience securing support from organisations, departments, and individuals.
What you can expect from us:
- A great place to work. Our team regularly say that ILA is just that!
- A good work life balance for our staff is important to us and we offer additional leave, an employee wellbeing program and an active and fun social club.
- Flexible working arrangements, where you can work from home, and the office.
- We have a full time opportunity on offer, with Initial Fixed-term Contract - 30 June 2022 with potential to extend
- Ongoing support, mentorship, and professional development
- Other great benefits include salary sacrificing, IT to set you up at home, competitive salaried and 10% superannuation.
What’s your next step?
We encourage you to contact contact Neil Berrick, Brand and Communication Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Engagement and Communications Professional enquiry via EthicalJobs to discuss the specifics of the position.
Applications will remain open until the position has been filled so don't delay, APPLY NOW!
Only those with the right to live & work in Australia need apply. No agency applications at this time.
We promote and support diversity and inclusion in our workplace. If you require any additional support during the recruitment/interview phase, please contact email@example.com.
We value our people at ILA and strive to have a positive and adaptive culture, one that aligns with our values; so cultural fit is just as important to us as qualifications, technical skill and experience.
A position description is attached.