- Partner with organisations in the health, mental health, disability, and Indigenous sectors
- 5+ years management / strategy consulting experience
- $145 - $180K incl. super + bonus
- Generous benefits
- Lead positive impact within a dynamic, growing, and values-driven business
- Partner with organisations across Australia in the health, mental health, disability, and Indigenous sectors
- 5+ years management/strategy consulting experience
- Melbourne-based, Full-time
- Salary: $145,000 - $180,000 incl. super PLUS bonus
- 2 bonuses per financial year (i.e. firm bonus and individual bonus)
- Generous individual benefits, including:
- Full-time role with every second Friday off i.e. compressing the hours across 10 business days into 9 working days
- 5 extra days of leave a year (i.e. 3 wellbeing days, birthday day-off, and Impact Co. day) in addition to the standard 20 days of annual leave
- $500 annual wellbeing fund that can be put towards expenses like gym memberships etc
Impact Co. values diversity in our workforce and encourages applications from candidates of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
About Impact Co.
Impact Co.is a management consulting firm that was founded in 2017, offering innovative approaches to organisations tackling some of society's biggest challenges. Our values are heart, grit, and fresh, which provide the foundations for the organisation to deliver a positive impact.
In our short history, we have grown to operate with a national presence. We partner with a range of organisations, from community-led organisations, to large not-for-profits to government departments with multi-billion dollar budgets.
Our primary work is focused on the following sectors (including at the intersection between these):
- Mental Health
Our work is focused on four primary areas:
- Insight gathering (qualitative and quantitative)
- Program, service, and product design
- Service and program evaluation and review
We are seeking an individual to join our dynamic and growing team, managing and contributing to a diverse range of projects. We are seeking an individual with current or recent experience working as a management/strategy consultant (5+ years), preferably with experience in one of Impact Co.’s sectors.
This is a key role to support Impact Co.’s continued growth. You will be working on and/or leading projects from inception to completion, both autonomously and directly with the co-founders and other team members, delivering practical and meaningful impact for our clients. It is this impact that is often most valued, and which differentiates us from our peers.
You will also be drawing on your sector networks to assist Impact Co. to form new partnerships and attract new business.
The work that you will be doing will include:
- Project Leadership – Leading consulting projects at Impact Co., ensuring that value to clients is maximised and that projects are delivered to scope and time.
Note: It is expected that you will be able to independently execute any of the following activities to a high standard in order to be able to lead projects effectively:
- Stakeholder consultations
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Report writing
- Business and financial modelling
- Workshop facilitation
- Business development – Proactively identifying growth and business expansion opportunities for Impact Co. This will require you to actively engage your existing network, as well as identify and pursue other opportunities as they arise (ie, as a result of sector reform)
- Consultant Mentorship – Mentoring and building the capability of more junior consultants
- Relationship Management – Actively nurturing and strengthening relationships with existing and new clients
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years management/strategy consulting experience (Note: No other type of consulting experience will be considered)
- Experience in supporting business growth
- Passion for consulting and working across a wide range of projects
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple projects at the same time and ability to manage tight (and overlapping) deadlines
- Ability to work both autonomously, with a small, tight-knit team
- Structured thinker
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, pushing to deliver innovative solutions to complex social problems
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Experience in facilitating workshops with a diverse range of individuals (including senior organisational leaders)
- Proactive – with a can-do attitude
For any questions, please contact Eloisa at email@example.com using the subject line: Director - Consulting enquiry via EthicalJobs.