About Inspired Adventures
Inspired Adventures is a philanthropic, whole-hearted B-Corp fundraising agency that connects worthy causes with people seeking life-changing adventures. We’re proud to have raised millions of dollars for charities in Australia and New Zealand over the last 15 years.
We are a close-knit, hardworking team who share the love of adventure, fundraising and doing good. We are a remote workplace headquartered in Sydney.
This is a fast-paced sales role responsible for recruiting participants to take part in charity challenge events. The role requires providing outbound and inbound support to potential participants and managing their experience from initial inquiry to registration.
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with potential participants via over phone, email and live-chat.
- Acting as a knowledge centre to work through objections to convert leads to challenge participants.
- Providing lead management across a pipeline of campaigns at various stages of the campaign cycle.
- Producing regular reports on campaign performance.
- Working collaboratively within the team and supporting the Campaign Managers to meet campaign objectives and attain key milestones.
- Conducting all internal and external business relationships in a professional, courteous, and timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate and thorough database records of communication.
The Adventure Sales Coordinator must be able to demonstrate:
- A warm and friendly personality with a natural ability to engage people instantly.
- A natural talker with excellent communication skills who enjoys building relationships and connections.
- Goal orientated and comfortable working with KPIs, a weekly call volume and conversion targets.
- Savvy multi-tasker, self-motivated with excellent outbound phone manner.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Competence in current office systems for word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Empathy with the mission and goals of the not for profit sector, its objectives, opportunities, and limitations.
- Alignment with the values and mission of Inspired Adventures and a commitment to its growth.
The following will be looked upon favourably:
- Experience in sales, face-to-face fundraising or working in a call centre environment.
- Experience in face-to-face marketing, fundraising, or donor stewardship.
- Experience using dialling software.
- Experiencing using marketing automation software such as Autopilot or ActiveCampaign.
- Experience using Salesforce.