- Are you a qualified and committed Early Childhood Teacher with a passion about caring for and educating young children?
About the Centre
Integricare Rozelle is a well-established Early Learning Centre located in Rozelle. It is a 57 placed centre which provides an inclusive and individualised learning program reflecting the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards.
About the Role
The position is for a Full Time Early Childhood Teacher and Educational Leader. The hours of work are 38 hours per, Monday to Friday.
- Strong knowledge in all elements of running an educational program.
- Develop, plan and implement developmentally appropriate Holistic programs for children based on each child’s unique personality and development
- Providing educational leadership and mentoring to each individual educator as required
- Inspire and motivate co-educators to maintain a positive learning culture
- Work collaboratively within the team and use critical reflection to inform practice and curriculum decisions
- Design routines that foster children’s agency and maintain an inclusive safe and healthy learning environment.
- Develop and nurture strong and collaborative relationships with children, families and the community
- Model effective application of pedagogy in teaching practice
- Experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to complete the planning cycle to support children to achieve outcomes
- Positive attitude with a focus on teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Demonstrate ability and proficiency in English communication and written skills
- Committed to the Christian ethos and values of the Preschool
- Sound understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and National Regulations
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and requirements
- Well-developed computer skills and confidence in using technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood education or ACECQA approved and recognised equivalent
- NESA Early Childhood Teacher Accreditation
- A current Working with Children Check
- A current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
- Completed an approved child protection statement of attainment
- Ability to act in the role as the responsible person on duty
- Opportunities to move within the organisation
- Educational Leader allowance
- Working with a dynamic team of educators
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (Confidential)
- Career opportunities and access to paid professional development and training
- Supportive Management team
- Regular non-contact time for programming
- Funded first aid renewal
- Paid lunch breaks
- Monthly Roster Day Off for full time
If you have the commitment and skills to take on this important and rewarding role, we would love to receive your application (only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
Please send your enquiry to:
Ana Cabeleira Frade - Manager Integricare Rozelle Early Learning Centre
02 9810 2633
Please click Apply Now and follow the instructions to submit your application.
Integricare is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and adopts the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. Integricare is an equal opportunity employer