- Full Time
- Northern suburbs of Melbourne
- Large organisation
- Role has 4 direct reports
Our client are a not-for-profit organisation that supports and advocates for the Aboriginal community.
This position has become available after many years and is an amazing opportunity for someone passionate about community, and who is looking for a challenge.
Some of the main responsibilities of this position include:
- Fostering and developing a high performing, customer oriented HR team
- Providing expert HR knowledge and advice to managers and ensuring employee engagement
- Striving to continuously improve HR policies and procedures
- Providing strategic and operational advice on HRM
- Ensuring legislative compliance
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Manage complex employee relations cases
- Provide constructive feedback to direct reports and recognise areas of improvement and training opportunities
- Take the lead on HR initiatives and projects
To be considered for this opportunity, we are seeking:
- Tertiary qualifications in HRM or related discipline
- Experience in HRM and industrial/employment law
- Knowledge of community based and Aboriginal controlled organisations
- Current Working with Children Check and Police Check (or willingness to obtain one)
If you have the experience required and think this is the role for you, click Apply Now and good luck!