- Full time, temporary position commencing ASAP for approx. 2 months
- 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Prahran location
- Must have a Working with Children Check, Police Check and full Drivers Licence (travel required)
Our client is a large, Not-For-Profit Housing Association whose mission is to end homelessness across Melbourne.
The purpose of this role is to provide tenancy support and property management from the start of the leasing process, right through to end of their lease.
- Manage 50 properties across Melbourne
- Manage tenancies from sign-up to exit
- Process all vacancies
- Rent collection
- Arrange maintenance, repairs and cleaning of properties
- Conduct all property inspections at properties
- Liaise with stakeholders to facilitate successful housing exits
- Acting on tenancies at risk & tenancy related complaints
- Communicate effectively with tenants & neighbours regarding their rights & responsibilities under residential tenancies legislation
The right candidate for this role will demonstrate:
- Experience working within community development or a similar housing association (this is a must)
- Experience managing tenancy leases and/or property management (this is essential)
- Must have a valid Working with Children Check & Police Check
- Must have a full Driver Licence as travel to properties for inspections is required
- Must be able to commence immediately and commit for a minimum of 2 months
If you have the required experience as outlined above and are able to commence immediately, then follow the below prompts to apply now and good luck!