- Westmead Location
- Must have Salesforce experience
- Incredibly Rewarding Environment
Located in Westmead is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Database Administrator to join a much loved Not for Profit in their amazing premises.
Reporting to the Operations Manager some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Overall data entry and data management of donor, client and guest information through Salesforce
- Utilising Salesforce to produce segmented reporting
- Working with the Fundraising team to identify and formulate targeted campaigns based on the data you have extracted from the reports
- Issuing donor receipts – working with Finance for any donor/finance related query
- Ensuring donor database is consistently updated and accurate
- Assisting with any other adhoc duties as requested
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a similar role where you have worked with databases to produce reports and maintain the integrity of client information - as this client is due to transition to Salesforce in 4 weeks it essential that you have solid experience working with this CRM. Previous experience with Exceed would be excellent although not essential.
- The kind of personality that genuinely enjoys data entry and working Salesforce to produce segmented reports. You will work closely with the fundraising team to help determine who should be targeted for what campaign.
- Experience within the Not for Profit or fundraising space is a definite advantage but not essential – if your Salesforce and reporting skills are strong, we are definitely keen to hear from you. It’s all about understanding what information is needed, and how you go about getting it from Salesforce.
- Excellent communication – you will work closely with the Fundraising and Finance teams. It’s essential you can communicate clearly and get along with an array of personalities and team members.
- A current working with children and police check – or a willingness to get them if successful. The successful candidate will also require a Covid vaccination certificate (unfortunately we are unable to move forward with candidates unable to provide proof of vaccination).
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that will offer a sense of fulfilment and is ideal for someone looking for a sense of purpose in the work they do. From personal experience we can confirm it’s an environment that is hard not to love from the minute you walk in.
This role is definitely one that is required in the office so if you are in a position where you need work from home flexibility, we ask that you do not proceed with an application.
Parking on site and close to public transport.
A great role waiting for someone like minded to join a team that truly love what they do each day.