- Impactful Leadership role driving positive workplace mental health outcomes
- Lead the strategic and commercial success of a workplace MH consulting business
- Full-time permanent role. Melbourne CBD based – Currently working from home
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We help organisations navigate their workplace mental health and wellbeing journey by providing evidence informed strategic support, workplace training, consulting and resource solutions; we advocate for policy, regulation and workplace system change; and provide insights to industry, government and workplaces by analysing trends and data and conducting Australia’s largest annual national workplace mental health survey – Indicators of a Thriving Workplace.
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and results driven leader in workplace mental health consulting to join the SuperFriend Executive Leadership team. In the role of GM, Workplace Mental Health Consulting, the successful candidate will lead the strategic and operational aspects of SuperFriend’s Workplace mental health consulting, partnership engagement and business development to deliver impactful outcomes for our Partners, member organisations and clients; whilst driving sustainable revenue and operations growth. This is a unique opportunity to join our highly engaged, passionate team as we embark on the next phase of our evolution championing the benefits of preventative and positive workplace mental health practices in Australia.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a unified customer and commercial sales strategy driving sustainable revenue growth through business development, Partner relationship management and workplace mental health consulting functions, aligned with the organisational strategy & business plan
- Leveraging deep mental health expertise and knowledge of emerging trends and issues in workplace mental health, ensure SuperFriend is positioned to respond at the forefront with evidence informed, best practice solutions and consulting initiatives
- Provide outstanding, results driven people and organisation leadership - actively investing in a thriving workplace culture where everyone is inspired and has the opportunity to be their best
- Cultivate and deliver strategic opportunities for Partners, Industry Alliances, and Mental Health sector organisations to work collaboratively together in achieving impactful systems changes
- Build organisation systems, capabilities, and resourcing to fulfil the business strategy, facilitating a culture of continuous improvement
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology, positive psychology, or relevant field. Masters or PhD desirable
- Extensive subject matter expertise in workplace mental health and positive workplace practices and policies, including current and emerging evidence
- Significant experience as a senior consulting leader within either a leading consulting firm, or in managing an in-house consulting function with direct experience in workplace mental health consulting
- Demonstrated track record of successfully winning new business and significantly contributing to revenue growth
- Extensive people leadership experience and capability with proven ability to successfully translate strategy into operational plans that deliver high customer value and growth
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience and abilities in evolving strategic Partnerships
- Ability to work at an operational and tactical level, with a “roll the sleeves up” approach when required
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen with demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- Organised, structured and can manage multiple and diverse streams of work in parallel
- Flexibility and adaptability, comfortable with change and ambiguity, including leading teams through change
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and representational skills
Specific questions and requests for the position description should be forward to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com using the subject line: General Manager - Workplace Mental Health Consulting enquiry via EthicalJobs.
To apply for this role, click the "Apply Now" button.