- Great opportunity for hands-on IT Manager to own and drive the tech environment
- Workplace Mental Health NFP – have positive impact
- Full-time perm role. Melbourne CBD based – Hybrid Flexible Working
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We help organisations navigate their workplace wellbeing journey by providing evidence informed strategic support, workplace training, consulting and resource solutions. We advocate for policy, regulation and workplace system change and provide insights to industry, government and workplaces nationally.
About the opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for hands on IT Manager to make a real impact driving the technology environment for SuperFriend. Focussed on optimising the existing O365/SharePoint environment, this role will work collaboratively across the organisation to build and deliver a future focussed technology roadmap & capability uplift. Reporting to the GM People, Technology and Enablement, you will join a collaborative and high energy team passionate about delivering to SuperFriend’s vision. Specific responsibilities include:
Co-design and implement a fit for purpose technology roadmap to enable the successful execution of strategic objectives, business activities, and enhanced SF team member experiences and outcomes.
- Consult with the SuperFriend team to identify, design and document technology requirements and solutions, that will enhance SuperFriend ability to increase our impact and deliver improved customer experience.
- Ensure all systems and processes are user-friendly, integrated and work effectively across the organisation continuously building people’s knowledge, capability, and utilisation of technology.
- Design, create or identify suitable training materials to support use of O365 and other Technology workspaces.
- Day to day operational management of outsourced helpdesk provider
- Oversight and end-to-end management of our technology platform – including Office365 suite, Azure, CMS, CRM, DNS and the management of relationships with stakeholders including external IT service providers
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides, ensuring the availability, integrity and security of Data & IT systems, and planning IT requirements based on existing and future projects and evolving business needs
- Contribute to developing the IT Budget, managing expenditure, and identifying opportunities for improved use of investment.
- Tertiary qualification in IT or a related discipline and/or substantial professional IT experience ideally within a small to medium sized organisation experiencing rapid growth and technology uplift
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft suite of products including administration of O365/SharePoint, MS Teams, MS Office PowerApps, Power BI, Azure, WordPress hosting and DNS Management.
- Strong customer service mindset, with experience consulting to internal customers
- Excellent planning, research, analytical, organisational, time management and communication skills with the ability to identify and document issues and develop recommendations to solve business problems
Specific questions and requests for the position description can be forwarded to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: IT Manager - SuperFriend enquiry via EthicalJobs.