- Leading national workplace mental health NFP
- Own, enhance and future proof a suite of workplace mental health training products
- Full-time role. Melb or Syd based – with hybrid working arrangements
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We help organisations navigate their workplace mental health and wellbeing journey by providing evidence informed workplace training, advice and solutions; we advocate for policy, regulation and workplace system change; and provide insights to industry, government and workplaces though Australia’s largest annual national workplace mental health survey – Indicators of a Thriving Workplace.
About the opportunity
This newly created role provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to manage the growth and development of SuperFriend’s workplace mental health training products (including online training, facilitated training, other media formats and presentations). Leveraging your experience of education development, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of product lifecycle management from ideation through to retirement. Specific responsibilities include:
- Product Management and Development – leverage insights, data and research to develop and deliver a future focused training solution roadmap.
- Training Content Development - collaborate with SME’s to design, develop, and project manage training content creation, refresh and evolution, including supporting materials, facilitator guides and sales collateral.
- Product Performance & Quality - define and deliver against key product success metrics (including sales, ROI, financial performance, customer usage, qualitative and impact measurement)
- LMS Management - Oversee the development and evolution of our online delivery and Learning Management System
You are a customer centric, experienced training product manager, ideally from an education development background, with a strong, demonstrated capability to understand market and strategic drivers and ideally possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline (product management, organisational psychology, behavioural science, training and development, instructional design, product design)
- Demonstrated experience managing, designing or developing training products/courseware for facilitated and online learning.
- Experience or interest in workplace mental health and wellbeing
- Demonstrated experience administering Learning Management Systems and developing content for LMS
- This is a hands-on role that will require experience and confidence using software and platforms to maintain product integrity - experience using Articulate Storyline, InDesign, Absorb LMS, Mural (highly desirable).
- Knowledge of user experience, customer experience, human centred design or user interface design (desirable)
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
Specific questions, and/or requests for the position description, are to be forwarded to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Product Manager - Training -SuperFriend enquiry via EthicalJobs.