- Six month fixed term contract
- Full-time hours with hybrid flexible work arrangements
- Highly successful not for profit organisation focused on creating mentally healthy workplaces
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We help organisations navigate their workplace mental health and wellbeing journey by providing evidence informed strategic support, workplace training, advice and recommendations; we advocate for policy, regulation and workplace system change; and provide insights to industry, government and workplaces through Australia’s largest annual national workplace mental health survey – Indicators of a Thriving Workplace.
About the opportunity
This six-month fixed term role presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to lead and manage the end-to-end delivery of key projects relating to the next evolution of the Indictors of a Thriving Workplace national survey. In this role you will scope, plan and manage a number of concurrent and interdependent projects, at the same time as coaching and supporting the internal team to develop and embed Agile project management principles, practices and methodologies, upskilling the team through the project cycle.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading all aspects of the project management cycle, including developing and managing programme and project plans, defining project scope, identifying resource requirements, identify and manage risks, reporting and monitoring progress.
- Work with SME’s to determine and define project scope and create work structure and schedule.
- Leading project team/s to successfully deliver all key project milestones and outcomes.
- Embedding Agile project management principles, practices and methodologies
- Tertiary quals in management, business, or a related field are desirable
- Extensive project management experience managing general business improvement project initiatives via Agile & Lean approaches to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Experience planning concurrent projects, managing dependencies, progress, resource identification and coordination, identifying and managing risks and issues
- Previous experience/ understanding of product management principles and/or business analyst experience would be advantageous
- Comfortable with a broad program, changing priorities, managing expectations and working with senior stakeholders
- Experience building process, implementing and embedding Agile project management disciplines
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Effective communication, and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful team player with an aptitude for working collaboratively - communicating with different teams, showing empathy and maintaining momentum as part of efficiently managing multiple projects
Specific questions, requests for the position description are to be forwarded to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com using the subject line: Project Manager - SuperFriend enquiry via EthicalJobs.