- Apply now, enjoy your summer holidays and start a great new role in 2022
- Leading National Workplace Mental Health organisation
- Full-time permanent role. Melbourne CBD based – Hybrid Flexible Working
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. We are a trusted partner in helping organisations and industries navigate their workplace mental health and wellbeing journey. We do this by providing evidence-informed and practical workplace and industry-level solutions, advocating for systems change and developing and sharing strategic insights. We deliver specialist consulting services, workplace training, tools and resource solutions. We conduct Australia’s largest annual national workplace mental health research – the Indicators of a Thriving Workplace (ITW) Survey – that provides trend analysis and insights for industry, government and workplaces.
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Research and Evaluation Specialist to join this growing workplace mental health organisation. In this role your expertise in design, delivery and analysis of quantitative and qualitative research will directly contribute to the development & delivery of the Indicators of a Thriving Workplace (ITW) national research, associated product suite and consulting engagements. This is an outstanding opportunity to join our small, passionate team as we embark on the next phase of our evolution, championing the benefits of preventive and positive workplace mental health practices in Australia.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with the Snr Manager Research, Evaluation and Data to manage and deliver the annual lifecycle of the national ITW Survey; includes supporting delivery through involvement in survey design to ensuring emerging trends/issues in workplace mental health are addressed and testing the survey to ensure correct data capture.
- Conducting data checking and cleaning activities for research datasets, analysing quantitative research data using SPSS statistical analysis software.
- Translating data and findings into useful insights and recommendations that can be integrated into reports, briefings & future product design initiatives and influence systems-level change.
- Working with our Consulting team to design, conduct and analyse client research surveys.
- Collaborating with colleagues, stakeholders and customers to design, test and implement evaluation methods to assess the impact of consulting and workplace solutions/interventions.
- Co-designing external evaluation reports and internal evaluation feedback tools to support innovation and continuous improvement of solutions.
- Tertiary qualification in psychology, research, evaluation, statistics (or similar).
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience, including designing and conducting research.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex concepts and findings into outcomes that can be integrated into organisational products, services and processes.
- Skilled at statistical data analysis with advanced SPSS, Excel and Power BI skills.
- Substantial knowledge of evaluation methodologies and proven experience at building evaluation capacity within organisations.
- Proven end-to-end project management experience, including codesigning and implementing evaluation programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills that can be applied to a range of documentation, with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of tasks, conflicting priorities and multiple deadlines.
Specific questions, requests for the position description are to be forwarded to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com using the subject line: Research and Evaluation Specialist - SuperFriend enquiry via EthicalJobs.