- Support employers nationally to create mentally healthy workplaces
- Successful and rapidly evolving national not for profit
- Full-time role. Melbourne CBD based – Currently working from home
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy.
We help organisations navigate their workplace wellbeing journey by providing evidence informed strategic support, workplace training and resource solutions; we advocate for policy, regulation and workplace system change; and provide insights to industry, government and workplaces by analysing trends and data and conducting Australia’s largest annual national workplace mental health survey – Indicators of a Thriving Workplace Survey.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Head of Consulting, in a national role involving some interstate travel, you will build and manage relationships with partners & workplaces to gain deep understanding of their needs in order to develop and deliver evidence-based workplace mental health training and consulting solutions. This will involve:
- Consulting and delivering customer centric solutions ranging from short term activities through to long term strategic interventions
- Managing the existing portfolio of solutions including delivery, stakeholder management, contract management and all assigned budgetary and reporting requirements
- Increasing the uptake of workplace solutions and project managing continuous improvements to workplace solutions for currency, improved customer utilisation and impact
- Working with the Innovation Team to co-design and co-create new workplace solutions
- Supporting business development opportunities as the Subject Matter Expert - establishing and generating sustainable revenue streams including preparation and delivery of new business proposals and presentations
- Increasing visibility, advocacy and impact of workplace mental health and wellbeing outcomes by investing in influential industry relationships and effective alliances and stakeholder relationships
- Measuring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of solutions
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology, organisational psychology, allied health, or other appropriate discipline
- Experience in the delivery of consultancy services in a multidisciplinary organisation and relationship management across a broad range of stakeholders
- Subject matter expertise in workplace mental health, positive psychology, health and safety and/or suicide prevention
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to evaluate information, identify trends and issues, and plan appropriate strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal & representational skills with experience presenting to diverse audiences
Specific questions, and/or requests for the position description are to be forwarded to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com, using the subject line: Workplace Mental Health and Wellbeing Consultant enquiry via EthicalJobs.