The Institute for Urban Indigenous Health (IUIH) leads the development, planning and delivery of comprehensive primary health care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living in South East Queensland. Together with our four Aboriginal community controlled founding members, we are focused on our collective vision of Healthy, strong and vibrant Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and communities.
Why Work for Us?
- Join a team that is committed to comprehensively addressing the health and wellbeing needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families.
- Be a part of our unique System of Care that offers GP services, allied health, optometry, dental, Family, Social Health and a wide range of other services under one roof
- Supportive working environment that encourages opportunities to grow.
- As a GP within our network, you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills to their full scope.
- Highly competitive employment package that recognised the importance of a healthy work life balance
- IUIH values the contributions of all staff and is committed to providing an inclusive workplace where all staff feel safe, accepted, included and welcome.
- Vocationally Registered (VR) General Practitioner
- Unconditional registration with APHRA / Medical Board of Australia
- Enjoys working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Keen to make a difference for health and well-being of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.