Part-time role - supportive and collaborative working environment - flexible working arrangements – pre-eminent, long established charity - providing services to clients who might otherwise be unable to access psychological support.
H Kids work is child-led and always puts the children at the centre. Our approach is holistic, strength-based, and it is a wonderful opportunity to be at the forefront of supporting children into their future.
We want the children who come through our doors to have every opportunity for optimal physical, social, emotional and cultural wellbeing
Your role will require:
- Someone with qualifications in, social work, psychology or similar qualification.
- Developing and implementing processes to further build programs that support children and their families. These programs will improve parent’s capacities, to promote independence and executive function in decision making around the child’s development.
- Providing a multidisciplinary and integrated approach to strategies for the child. This includes coordination with all other professionals and community groups/organisations that are involved in the child’s life.
- Working with the family to provide referrals to a range of services that are clinically and functionally justified.
- Engage with clients using strength-based approaches and trauma-informed care.
- Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports for reviews in a timely manner.
- Ensure strict compliance is adhered to regarding enrolment and consent for programs offered by JH Kids.
- Provide culturally sensitive assistance to children and families
- Developing, assessing, evaluating and running current and future programs (including all preparations for each group, facilitating of the group, cleaning up after the group, evaluating and reporting the group outcomes)
- Engaging with children in a developmentally appropriate way that promotes the key objectives of the Supporting the Child Concept.
- Liaise with parents of children and follow up with them after participation in programs.
We offer competitive remuneration, access to salary sacrifice, flexible working hours.
For further information, please contact Rosana on 93860770 or email email@example.com using the subject line: Program Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.