- Highly regarded disability and aged care services organisation
- Key complex change leadership role
- NFP - Footscray office base, hybrid WFH options
Annecto is a leading provider of disability and aged care services across Victoria, New South Wales, ACT, and Queensland with unbiased support through over 900 staff members. Just as in the early days of Annecto, community is at the heart of what they do.
In this newly created role the Organisational Development Consultant will positively influence the 5 year organisational development strategy, programs and various initiatives including leadership development; workforce planning; staff surveys and feedback; learning and career development; mentoring; and organisational culture change, ensuring alignment to Annecto Values and leadership capability framework.
Reporting to the People and Culture Manager you will:
- Design & coordinate delivery of leadership and workforce capability development programs in accordance with the strategic OD framework
- Ensure a robust talent pipeline is in place, and contribute to the sustainable learning and development of people and organisational capabilities to meet strategic business targets
- Support development of the Organisational Capability Framework and integration with key people practices across Annecto
- Critically analyse and improve existing performance management processes
- Lead delivery of cyclical development processes across business units and functions
- Build mentoring programs and a coaching panel for high potential talent
- Monitor and provide strategies for key talent retention
- Collaborating with HRBPs on business unit specific talent processes
- Oversee staff engagement initiatives across Annecto
You’ll be driven and show genuine passion for building capability within your team. In addition, you:
- Are a natural leader and possess strong Learning & Organisational Development / Talent Management expertise with specific experience designing and delivering a broad range of initiatives and programs including Leadership Development, Succession Planning, Talent Management, Competency Frameworks and Performance Management
- Enjoy working with a high performing group of colleagues and peers and accept responsibility and accountability
- Possess a high level of integrity, passion and reliability
- Possess at least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably within NFP / Community Services sector in Australia
- Have achieved Tertiary qualifications in organisational psychology, organisational development, learning and development, adult education, and/or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate excellent written and spoken business communication skills, including facilitation skills
- Have proficiency in using technology tools including LMS and HRIS
The Organisational Development Consultant position is offered on a permanent basis at a competitive salary plus superannuation. In addition, you will be able to access attractive PBI/NFP salary packaging.
If you have exceptional skills in the above areas and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the 'Apply Now' tab below to submit your resume in Word format.
To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Alex Cooper (0472 510 848) or Barry Vienet (0418 329 523) from Johnson Recruitment.
This is a retained, exclusive assignment and any direct applications or referrals will be forwarded to Johnson Recruitment.