- Newtown location (close to the station)
- Salary negotiable according to experience
- Permanent, full time position with flexible hours for the right person
Mission of Keep Australia Beautiful NSW
To lead behavioural change by engaging the community to continuously improve the environment.
With objectives to:
- Lead, influence and advocate for environmental sustainability
- To honour achievement in environmental endeavour
- To provide support through education, innovation, engagement and research
- To deliver effective partnerships and programs ensuring mutually beneficial environmental outcomes.
About the role
The key objective of the Program and Partnerships Manager is to manage new and existing programs, develop key partnerships with stakeholders and provide management support to the CEO
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE
- Experience in development of partnership proposals including program development and ongoing management.
- Experience with driving membership and sponsorship programs.
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Able to be flexible and comfortable in juggling priorities.
- Ability to build and maintain strong effective interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and negotiation skills.
- Sound competency with MS Office automation software
- High level of organisational skills and professionalism
- High level of independence and self-management
- Eye for detail and ability to drive and deliver high quality service, with a willingness to learn on the job
- Passion for protecting the environment
- Ability to travel if required. (regional NSW)
- Experience in the waste management, recycling industry or similar environmental sectors
- Experience in a NFP/Charity and/or membership association or similar
- Previous management experience, including the demonstrable leadership of others
A position description is attached.