- BASIS OF EMPLOYMENT: Part time, 0.6 FTE (22.8 hours per week) – work days and hours negotiable. May include some work on weekends and out of normal business hours for special events.
- LOCATION: Hobart, Tasmania, with occasional travel within the State.
- SALARY: To be negotiated based on skills and experience. $70,000 - $75,000 pro rata.
- RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Executive Officer
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO, Board and management team at Landcare Tasmania as we continue to grow. Our ideal applicant:
- Is organised, efficient and can manage competing priorities while maintaining good attention to detail.
- Is an excellent communicator who can build productive relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Works well in a fast-paced small team environment and can take initiative to pick up and run with whatever needs to be done.
- Acts with honesty and integrity in their work.
- Enjoys working with a small team and has a good sense of humour.
- Is passionate about caring for Tasmania’s environment.
The Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO, Finance and Admin Manager and Member Services Manager.
Please download the Position Description for more information about the role and selection criteria.
To submit your application, click Apply Now. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information about the role contact Rachel Larner, Finance and Administration Manger on 03 6234 7117 or email@example.com, using the subject line: Executive Assistant enquiry via EthicalJobs.