- Part Time 15hrs. per week, split across Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Based in Kew
The Learning for Life Autism Centre Inc (Learning for Life) is a not for profit learning organisation, that delivers behavioural intervention programs based on the principles of Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA). Our organisation was established in 2004 by a group of parents and professionals from the medical, behavioural therapy, business strategy, and media fields that identified the need for affordable, best practice, early intervention therapy for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Learning for Life began by providing intensive, early intervention ABA programs to pre-school aged children diagnosed with an ASD. Although Learning for Life continues to provide early intervention ABA programs, it has since expanded to provide behavioural support to both primary and high school aged children, as well as psychology services, group social skills programs and speech pathology services.
For more information about L4Life, and our mission goals and programs, please refer to our website www.learningforlife.com.au.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Provision of administrative support to the Head of Psychological Services and other Clinical Consultants
- Managing the process for, and administration of, service enquires and onboarding for new clients
- Roster management, appointment scheduling and associated client communications for senior clinical staff
- Assisting the Office & Finance Administrator with roster reconciliation in preparation for fee invoice issuance
- Assisting the General Manager and/or the Human Resources Manager to coordinate relevant training for clinical staff
- Working in a team with the Practice Manager and Office & Finance Administrator to ensure overall practice and office management responsibilities are met
A position description is attached.
QUALITY AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Ensuring privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Adherence to quality, risk management and occupational health and safety policies
- Promoting and upholding a workplace free from bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Commitment to the Child Safe Standards
- Experience as a practice manager, office manager, administrative assistant or similar role
- High School degree; additional qualifications in administration desirable
- Knowledge of general office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Sharepoint and MS Outlook, in particular) and familiarity with scheduling tools
- Excellent planning and time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Satisfactory Working with Children Check (refer to full job description for details of other checks required as a condition of employment)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Not for Profit Salary Packaging benefits
- Access to an Employee Assistance Counselling Program
- A friendly, inclusive and supportive team and working environment
- Award rates and leave loading pay
- Training and support
The Learning for Life Autism Centre is committed to the wellbeing and safety of children. We have zero tolerance for child abuse.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We have zero tolerance for discrimination or harassment because of neurodiversity, race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Please see the attached job description for further details about the role or for any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Clinical Administrator enquiry via EthicalJobs.