About the role
Our Psychology program has grown over 400% in the last few years as we deliver much needed services to children and families and we are now looking for an exceptional administrator with a high customer service focus to join as a Psychology Administration Officer.
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months with an immediate start working from the Peakhurst office.
- Provide program reports and information on time and as required to internal stakeholders.
- Schedule and allocate work for For Life & psychology staff and volunteers.
- Maintain professional development allocation and group supervision calendars.
- Utilise planning, organisational, and time management skills to deliver on agreed expectations, and prioritise competing priorities.
- Ensure effective support for all Psychology programs including referrals, program enrolments and orientations, tours, staff professional development, group supervision calendar and social events.
- Database entry for a number of our programs.
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders.
- Build positive customer relationships through effective ongoing and timely communication.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date program documentation.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency and initiative in scheduling people and resources.
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service and administrative roles.
- Exceptional customer service & people skills with a strong ability to effectively manage conversations to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level ability to accurately and efficiently plan, execute and record complex administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise own workload and competing priorities in a busy work environment.
- Effectively and harmoniously work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an effective understanding and use of multiple IT platforms e.g. word, excel and outlook.
Child safety is top priority for us, and we are a child safe organisation. You will be asked to undergo a police check and confirm you have a valid Working with Children Check.
Learning Links also follows government advice regarding COVD-19 vaccination mandates and requires all staff to be fully vaccinated (three doses) to ensure programs can continue to be delivered safely at our centres and schools.
- Flexible work options (e.g., work from home one day a week, flex start and finish times etc.).
- Hands down the most supportive and welcoming culture around.
- Access to an amazing brains-trust of expert colleagues to bounce ideas and discuss best practice.
- Professional development opportunities across the year.
- Access to salary package up to $15,900 per annum + an additional $2,649 in entertainment benefits (dining out, venue hire, accommodation) to reduce your pre-tax income. This puts more money back in your pocket each pay!
- Variety at work with exposure to multiple disciplines and programs (e.g., psychology, education, preschool, occupational therapy, and teams running community programs etc.).
- Systems and digital skills training to allow you to focus on getting wins on the board.
- Giving back to communities by helping children including those from low socio-economic or disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Being part of a growth orientated team - we have grown almost over 400% in the last few years as we deliver much needed psychology service to children and families.
Learning Links was established in 1972 by parents concerned about the lack of appropriate support services to meet their children’s education and wellbeing needs. Since then we have partnered with thousands of children and families to help children reach their full potential. Our Education and Allied Health team includes leading practitioners in their field, and we provide multidisciplinary services across literacy and numeracy, psychology, speech therapy, occupational therapy, specialist and early childhood education.
How to apply for this role
Click "Apply Now" to go to our e-recruitment portal. Please ensure you include a cover letter and CV/resume in your application
For general enquiries, please contact email@example.com using the subject line: Psychology Administration Officer enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Psychology Administration Officer Position Description