We are dedicated and passionate bunch with a focus on high quality supports and tailoring our approach to meet our clients’ goals.
Due to our reputation and track record for delivering quality services Link and Grow Supports is continuing to grow to meet the demand of our word of mouth referrals. Our team are seeking the best of the best to join our dynamic, caring and experienced team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work from home & flexible working arrangements
- Full-time & Permanent
- SCHADS Level 4 plus super
- Leave Loading 17.5%
- Professional Development Training Allowance $2500 per annum
- Realistic caseload expectations
- Remuneration reviewed after 6 months and annually thereafter
- Phone and laptop
- Being valued for creativity, individuality that each member of the team brings to their role
- Work-life harmony & family friendly
To support and strengthen our clients capacity to implement supports in their plan and connect with mainstream and community supports in liaison with their informal supports. We achieve this by:
- Engaging proactively and responsively with participants, informal supports and stakeholders
- Strengthening their ability to coordinate and implement supports in their NDIS plan and identify services in line with their goals and desired outcomes
- Work creatively and resourcefully to enhance budget utilisation and goal achievement
- Relevant qualification in Human Service Sector or a minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role in the disability sector
- Comprehensive knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal skill and negotiation skills including the ability to work and communicate effectively with clients, families, community agencies and other professionals
- Demonstrated skills and understanding of planning, implementing and evaluating plans
- Completed of the Quality and Safeguarding NDIS worker module
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Checklist
- Current Working with Children Check
- Valid driver's licence and access to a registered roadworthy and insured vehicle
- Covid-19 Proof of Vaccination
- Infection Control Training - Covid 19
Link and Grow Supports is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds in order to enhance the depth of cultural diversity and insight within our team.
This includes but is not limited to people with lived-experience, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ and people with disabilities.