Lifeline Northern Beaches have been proudly serving the community for 50 years.
Our vision is an Australia free of suicide. Our mission is to continue to deliver the best possible level of support services for Australians in times of crisis and equip individuals and communities to be resilient and suicide safe.
The Retail Manager for our Manly store will resonate with our vision and mission and will be driven by the knowledge that the funding generated from this flagship store contributes to LLNB being able to provide the support and crisis services to the local community.
We are looking for:
- A sustainable fashion enthusiast whose energy and enthusiasm for conscious living knows no boundaries.
- A people person able to nurture the current team of volunteers and create an environment which attracts new volunteers to the store.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to be hands on with stock management and pricing of products.
- Commercial acumen and extensive knowledge of local and international brands across fashion and homewares.
- A resilient, natural leader who loves interacting with the store’s diverse customers.
What does the role involve?
- Ownership of the day to day running of the store
- Blasting Sales targets out of the water
- Nurturing and engaging with the volunteers to create a great place to work
- A hands-on approach to manage the daily stock donations to ensure stock is priced and organised to optimise sales
- Fostering an environment geared towards excellent customer service
You must have:
- Worked as a retail manager and have at least 5 years’ experience
- Leadership qualities and team building capability
- A can-do attitude and be physically capable of manual handling stock safely
- Worked with KPIs and Sales Targets
- Highly organised with excellent operational skills
- NFP experience is preferred but not mandatory
We are ready to hit the ground running with this role so get your application in fast.