The need for MAF’s services is growing throughout the world and because of this our team is growing.
Do you have a passion to use both your love for people as well as your administrative skills in helping others reach their God-given potential in missions? If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
MAF is a not-for-profit team of aviation professionals providing air transport in places of deepest human need – remote places where flying is not a luxury, but a lifeline. MAF aircraft fly over jungles, mountains, swamps and deserts in over 30 countries to bring thousands of men, women and children medical care, emergency relief, long-term development and Christian hope.
About the role
Accountable to the MAF Australia Recruitment Manager, the overall objective is focusing on supporting the Recruitment department with various tasks in order to achieve departmental goals with:
- Highly efficient administration of the information collected during the recruitment process and ensuring currency of documentation and files.
- Strong communication as well as developing and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders- both internally and externally (e.g. bible colleges, aviation institutions, engineering schools, etc.) and any other entities utilised in the overarching recruitment strategy.
Implicit for all duties below is the understanding that the Recruitment Administrator will regularly consult with the Recruitment Manager for adequate completion of the tasks.
The key tasks of this position include but are not limited to:
- Administration and maintenance of recruitment files in accordance with MAF Australia’s Recruitment policies
- Ensuring the currency of all documentation within candidate files as well as the database
- Administration of, and assistance, with arranging the various interviews and all stages in the recruitment process for MAF candidates
- Assisting with recruitment queries timeously
- Ensuring the confidentiality of all applicant’s and candidate’s information
- Corresponding with candidates during their entire recruitment process and beyond
- Providing reports to Recruitment Manager and team upon request
- Identifying job ads to place on various platforms
- Coordinating interviews, appointments and travel arrangements for Recruitment Manager
Qualifications/Skills Required (Essential):
- As part of a Christian mission organisation, a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, assisting others to know Him and an active involvement in a local church; fellowshipping with other Christians in worship, Bible reading, prayer, listening to God and being obedient to Him
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- An excellent grasp of the English language (written & verbal)
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Willingness to engage in MAF initiatives
- At least two years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Strong relevant administration skills
- Distinctive sense of attention to detail
- Tertiary Qualification (relevant)
- Previous experience working with Churches/Missions organisation
If you would like further information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 1800 650 169.