Marlin Communications is a creative and digital agency focused exclusively on the non-profit sector.
We are mothers, fathers, sons and daughters. We're a team of strategists, creatives, project managers, developers and digital experts with mainstream agency and in-house charity experience.
We know what it takes to create a global brand, and we know how it feels to manage a fundraising campaign from the inside.
We are looking to grow our digital team in 2021, with an emphasis on quality outcomes for our clients. We want someone who is passionate about having an impact, and contributing to our clients and our team’s solutions.
You will report directly to the Digital Director, and will work closely with other digital producers/project managers and other team members.
This role supports remote work within Australia. Our head office is located in Redfern, Sydney, and we have team members dispersed across Australia and around the globe. For team events, onboarding and training, we expect that you will be able to attend our office in Redfern or attend client sites as required.
What your day will look like
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget, and a continued ability to impress clients with quality
- Build and nurture genuine, real, and lasting client relationships
- Present work and facilitate meetings and workshops with confidence
- Identify and seek growth opportunities with clients that align to their business goals and digital strategy
- Work with non-digital client stakeholders and effectively communicate a digital process/project
- Deliver, understand, and communicate across a full project lifecycle, including research, ideation, UX/UI, copy, design, development, testing and post launch activity
- Work with the other departments to cross sell digital work
- Scope projects and prepare project plans, timelines and budgets
- Proactively act as a key source of client feedback and insight for broader Digital team
- Ability to run daily stand ups with the digital team to review the project status and identify any potential issues that need to be resolved.
What you will need for success
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital production and/or project management positions, digital agency experience is highly regarded.
- Ability to work confidently in cross-functional teams
- Experience in CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Excellent understanding of digital design & development
- Strong project management skills
- Able to effectively work with Account Management teams when required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Agile workflows and methodologies
- Good understanding of HTML, and URL page content structures
- Experience with owning a project budget and transparent reporting
- Experience with using project management software such as JIRA, confluence or other.
- Willingness to adapt to changes.
- Work with impactful, life changing non-profits everyday.
- We walk the talk - we are a BCorp, and are certified carbon neutral.
- Work with a diverse group of individuals, all focused on doing great work and changing the world for the better.
- We have a strong emphasis on culture - continuous improvement, skills and values training, team social events, and lots more.