- Values Based Not-For-Profit
- Excellent NFP Salary Packaging benefits
- Based in Lilydale, Victoria
For almost 50 years Melba Support Services has provided people with disabilities truly individualised services that create more choice and greater control. We see ourselves as a human rights organisation because we place the people who support at the center of everything we do. At Melba we believe in providing high-quality services and are proud to have over 1400 people across Victoria who choose to work with us.
As we continue to grow and serve the community, we look for new team members who share our values, are great with people, have lots of energy, are flexible and resilient and enjoy the close relationships you can build with others. Why not join our team?
- To provide administration assistance to the General Manager Outcomes (East) and to the various service delivery arms in Melba’s Eastern region.
- To proactively support the region's leadership team to ensure key operational and compliance activities occur within the required timeframe.
- To schedule, agenda, and minute key operational meetings in the region, ensuring accountability to agreed actions.
- To collect, collate and enter monthly reporting data into the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission Provider portal.
- To oversee Melba’s internal NDIS workflow processes in the East, ensuring that all requirements are met by the specified timeframes.
- To operate with a high level of autonomy to manage relationships and tasks between leadership team and key stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated competency with general office administration functions and responsibilities
- Proficient computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office 365 Suite in particular Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Teams
- High level written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level organisational and time management skills including a proven ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative management skills
- Basic understanding of project management and an ability and willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- General understanding of, and a commitment to the values and goals of the organisation
You will also bring with you
- NDIS Worker Screening Check clearance
- Working with Children Check
- Current unrestricted Australian Driver’s Licence
- The right to work in Australia
- A roadworthy and insured vehicle for use for work purposes
- Mobile device with internet connectivity and a web browser for work related purposes
- Capacity to wear Personal Protective Equipment including a mask, eye protection and gloves at certain times when directed
- COVID-19 Vaccination certificate
Please apply online by clicking the Apply Now button so we can start a conversation with you.
In Return We Offer You:
Employment, salary and benefits in accordance with the Melba Support Services Incorporated Enterprise Agreement 2020 to 2023.
Beyond the financial, you’ll also enjoy the support we provide every staff member to be their best. You’ll have access to ongoing professional development, employee assistance and a 24/7 support line.
Why Choose Melba?
Helping someone achieve their personal outcomes is what drives our team. That might translate to supporting people in their daily living, at home, with their health and wellbeing, through lifelong learning, at work, participating socially and within the community, with relationships or through advocacy, choice and control.
We encourage you to visit our website to know more about us www.melbasupport.com.au
Melba provides a range of services, including:
- Daytime Participation and Learning
- Anytime Participation and Learning
- Respite (Carer Respite, Funded Respite, Leisure Support Program)
- Employment, Volunteering and Skill Building (Social Enterprises, Community Connections)
- Relationship Skills
- Communication and Planning
Melba Support Services is an equal opportunity employer