- Full time position
- Salary packaging available and monthly RDO
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
Your new role
As a Home Care Packages Care Advisor (Italian Speaking) you will be responsible for:
- Promoting and empowering consumer participation and choice through the provision of effective, responsive, goal focused and outcomes based support to Home Care Package recipients.
- Working with clients from diverse background particularly Italian speaking and their informal networks to ensure their individual needs are identified and supported.
- Effectively managing a caseload of clients, ensuring monthly targets are achieved in regards to contact hours and building new business.
- Working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team to ensure outcomes are achieved in line with client goal directed care plans, and service objectives.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Appropriate Qualification recognised by the employer compliant with Australian Qualifications Framework (e.g. Bachelor of Social Work /Diploma of Case Management and/or Community Services /Nursing/ or related field).
- Experience with Case Management in particular managing a caseload of clients from goal directed care principles.
- Financial skills to effectively develop and monitor package expenditure for a variety of clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as a member of an effective team.
What we offer
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging and monthly RDO.
A position description is attached.