- Flexible work options, 12 months contract with possible extension
- Broome based role
- Join this cutting edge and innovative Company
The Cultural Intelligence Project (TCIP) is a collective of outlets that exist to promote ways #consciousbusiness can become core to all brands and organisations. TCIP shares their extensive knowledge of culture and the transformative power of access to skills and entrepreneurial knowledge to boost a community and a people. TCIP believes that social outcomes can be in alignment with economic prosperity; you just have to see and act on the opportunity through adequate engagement. Creating shared values is at the core of everything they believe in.
TCIP has commenced creation of Make It Happen HQ – a First Nations focused, entrepreneurial hub based in Broome, gateway to the Kimberley. MIHHQ are looking for an energetic, motivated and organised person to oversee and coordinate all activities relating to the Hub and its entrepreneurial programs.
The role is in its initial stage will be very multifaceted and we will value your ability to be pro-active and take the lead to:
- fit out a new co working location
- undertake day to day facility management
- run pop up events and programs
- take part in programs offered and develop your own skills
- be a part of building First Nation Entrepreneurship
To be considered for the role, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Excellent organisational skills and strong administrative skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Previous experience working in an administration/coordination role.
- Previous experience working with entrepreneurs or operating as a Small to Medium Business owner exhibiting entrepreneurial skills.
- Previous experience working with First Nation people and in community.
- Sound computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- A valid and clean Australian driver’s licence.
- Proof of work rights for Australia.
- Nurturing and generous in nature with the ability to make people feel at ease.
- Patience and a well-developed understanding of the process that entrepreneurs and start-up businesses undergo.
- Has previous experience working cross culturally with First Nation Australians.
- Good reach into the First Nation community in WA and to other key stakeholders including government agencies and private sector.
- Confident with digital marketing – able to create and respond to posts (Facebook, Instagram, Corporate Website, LinkedIn).
- Ideally a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Candidates must be domiciled and eligible to work in Australia.
- Due to the current travel restrictions into Western Australia, interstate candidates should identify their availability to relocate to Western Australia to undertake this role until these restrictions are lifted.
For further information please contact:
Justine@theculturalintelligenceproject.com, using the subject line: Project and Hub Coordinator - Broome enquiry via EthicalJobs
0438 656 845