“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
- Full Time, Maximum Term Contract until 30 June 2025
- CSD Level 2 from $64,363 - $69,031 per annum (pro rata) + super + salary packaging
About the Role
Community Rehabilitation and Support Workers provide a range of rehabilitation and support to consumers, tailored to meet their individual needs. Neami National's work with consumers occurs within their own community of friends, family and neighbourhood. You will work closely with clinical case managers and other community partner organisations in order to deliver the best possible comprehensive service to consumers.
Community Rehabilitation and Support Workers at Neami National function within a collaborative team approach and are supported by regular opportunities to reflect upon their practice and access comprehensive training and development.
- Provide direct support and rehabilitation to consumers within their community
- Working with community partners
- Maintain records and resources
- Engage consumers and develop trusting and professional relationships
- Work closely with clinical case managers in order to deliver the best possible comprehensive service to consumers
- Collect, collate and maintain data on consumer contact
What will you bring to the role?
- Demonstrated mental health and coaching experience
- Experience and working knowledge of homelessness
- Ability and willingness to work effectively as part of a team, to meet program goals and objectives
- Knowledge of complex mental health and drug and alcohol issues
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player
- Knowledge of the recovery model
- Current NSW Working with Children Check
- Australian Working Rights
- Drivers licence
- Police check (refer to PD) – disclosable outcomes considered
- Neami National will require, as part of our condition of employment, that all candidates applying for any position must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Candidates will be required to provide appropriate evidence of COVID-19 vaccination to Neami National
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- Induction and extensive Learning and Development Program
- Regular Practice Development sessions and coaching with your supervisor
- Salary Packaging providing tax benefits available for living and entertainment expenses
- Excellent conditions including paid parental leave, a monthly accrued day off, generous long service leave, wellness and gratis leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description attached.
If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description please contact:
Michelle Maher, Service Manager: Ph 02 8416 1130 | M 0436 410 967
Applications may close sooner if successful candidates are identified, so apply now!
Recruitment agency candidates need not apply.
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply