“Full citizenship for all people living with mental health issues Australian society”
- Lead, guide and coach a team within a values-based, progressive Not for Profit organisation
- Attractive salary packaging providing tax benefits, SMSR Level 2 $117,476 - $136,162
- Great Senior Leadership opportunity based in Adelaide, SA
The position is directly responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Neami National culture of service delivery and assisting/coaching Service Managers to support direct service delivery staff to deliver high quality services.
- Ensure staff deliver services in line with Neami values whilst maintaining local area partnerships
- Ensures services are delivered in line with Neami policy and are carried out in a consistent, timely and efficient manner
- Full time, maximum term contract until 30 June 2022 (with possibility of extension)
What will you bring to the role?
- Demonstrated relevant experience in operational leadership with the ability to manage complexity
- Ability to seamlessly move between strategic and operational management including ability to manage complex, challenging and demanding daily operational issues
- Experience with relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities
- Disciplined approach to operational management and workforce planning including efficient allocation and management of resources
- Superior communication, interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills
- Have a current or be prepared to undergo a DHS child-related clearance and a criminal record check. Applicants must be prepared to cover the cost of such checks
Why work with us?
Neami offers its staff a variety of incentives, such as:
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- Regular reflective Practice Development sessions and coaching with your supervisor
- Attractive Salary Packaging available providing tax benefits available for living and entertainment expenses
- Significant relevant experience, skills and/or tertiary qualifications in Human Services or a related area
- Criminal record check required before commencement of employment
- Working with Children required
- Valid South Australia drivers’ licence
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, then please APPLY now.
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description. If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description, please contact:
Kim Holmes, SA State Manager – Mobile: 0434 332 718 or (08) 8714 9040