Main duties and responsibilities
Core objectives include:
- Establish delivery processes and procedures to be implemented
- Supervise and manage Coordinators and the Team Leader
- Manage customer/participant expectations, track participant feedback and implement positive changes.
- Create cost-effective systems
- Build partnerships with external providers and key stakeholders
- Prepare NDIS quotes and develop service agreements
- Attend disciplinary meetings with HR and Executive Business Manager
- Oversea Tennant Creek & other Remote Communities NDIS participants to build capacity to coordinate their NDIS plans, negotiate appropriate support and services
- Processing various reports to NDIA
- Review service delivery policies
- Provide leadership, guidance and assist in day to day management across all NCNB Supported Independent Living houses
- Ensure support workers, coordinators and team leaders are trained to complete all duties as required and to ensure that a process is established for effective participant support in accordance with Schedule of Supports or Individual Care Plan
- Ensure all reporting is met regarding NDIA and OPG reports
- Weekly meetings with Managing Director
- Weekly Meetings with Team Leader, CoS, Coordinators
- In conjunction with the Team Leader, develop a Structured Activity Plan which aims to improve the quality of life for individuals at our Day Centre
- Maintaining compliancy with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission.
- Overseeing and driving implementation of the requirements outlined from reportable incidents or reporting.
- Strengthening the knowledge, culture, and collaboration within each service delivery area.
- Monitoring and addressing the monthly Key Performance Indicators set by NCNB for each of the service delivery areas.
The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
- Possibility of Remote Travel
- Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required.
- Professional approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven Leadership skills and experience with the capacity to manage, support & supervise staff
- Confident manner
- Positive approach to change