No Limits Community Services is an Australian private limited organisation that provides support services to people with a disability under the NDIS Scheme.
What you will bring to the Organisation
The NDIS Intake and Administration Support Officer plays a key role in liaising with staff, participants and their representatives to ensure seamless intake and implementation of NDIS service delivery, which includes: referral, service agreement management, data entry, office administration and information management.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a genuine commitment to high quality outcomes for NDIS participants, carers and the organisation with a focus on continuous process improvement.
To be successful in the position, the candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to meet each of the selection criteria outlined below. This is a fast-paced role, which requires a high level of attention to detail.
- Provide full office administrative support as requested by the Program Manager
- Be the first point of contact for NDIS participants, conduct initial needs identification, refer to appropriate support services and maintain waitlists
- Support the efficient, effective management of the NDIS Program from an administration perspective
- Identify and implement NDIS intake and administration process improvement strategies
WhAt You Need
We anticipate you will have:
- Knowledge of health and disability service systems and an ability to navigate effectively to get the best outcomes for people requiring assistance
- Good understanding of Microsoft Systems, including proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook and capacity to quickly learn new financial software systems
- Able to build rapport and develop ongoing relationships with key stakeholders required to support administration processes
- Good written and verbal communication, planning and organisational skills
- Previous experience within a NDIS Program or healthcare setting
- Certificate IV in Disability, Community, Management, Social or Human Services
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity