National Premier Disability Services is a flexible NDIS registered provider that strives to enhance the opportunities of people with disabilities to have an engaging, self-determined, and fulfilling life within the community. Currently, National Premier Disability Services actively provides quality services in NSW and QLD with plans to expand to other States and regions in the future.
We are seeking to employ a full-time, experienced Business Development & Marketing Manager to work nationally, position is based in our Sydney Head Office (Blacktown LGA region). The positions will be responsible for national overall business growth and marketing of NPDS.
We are seeking a person that is dynamic, driven and can demonstrate proven business growth, and marketing expertise, and who has a determination and passion to ensure sustainable growth whilst delivering high quality services.
Key Selection Criteria
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role with demonstrated experience in business growth, development, and marketing, ensuring financial viability and continued financial and service growth, expanding, and developing new growth opportunities
- Develop and implement marketing and brand strategies to achieve business plan outcomes and meet KPI’s
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing resources, including electronic marketing for website and social media, and internal organisational communications
- Solid understanding of the NDIS and the industry, with proven networking and community connections, and the ability to successfully brand, market and engage with target audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written and demonstrated ability to apply these skills across a variety of engagements with participants, families, external stakeholders and providers, community groups, governments and regulatory bodies, employees, and senior management.
- Engagement at a senior management level in contributing, developing, and implementing organisational strategic planning, leadership, policy development and compliance, risk management and continuous improvements.
- Organisational representation at relevant industry expos, inter-agency forums, external networking opportunities, community development committees and working forums ensuring positive relationship development.
- Current National Police Check & Working with Children Check
- Valid Driver’s Licence and Own Vehicle
Please submit applications to the National Operations Manager, including resume and cover letter detailing how you meet each of the above criteria.
For further information please contact National Operations Manager – (M) 0481 874 613 or email@example.com using the subject line: Business Development & Marketing Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.