about the opportunity
NSW Stoma Pty Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the support of members who have undergone surgery resulting in a Colostomy, Ileostomy, Urostomy / Ileal Conduit or other external pouch procedure. Our main purpose is to supply the necessary products to our member for the management of their stoma. That is: The right product delivered to the right person in the required timeframe.
We are looking for a warehouse all-rounder with customer service experience. This is a full-time position.
Hours: Mon- Thurs – 7.30am to 4pm; Fri – 7.30am-2pm.
Location: Stanmore NSW 2049
- Customer service – both front of house and via telephone and email
- Data entry, including accounting transactions and order entry
- Receipting and storage of goods. This includes checking that the correct goods have been supplied in the correct quantity, and storage in the correct assigned location
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Liaising with suppliers as required
- Picking and Dispatch of goods including packing and labelling
- Following all safety procedures
- Maintaining the warehouse including keeping the area clean and tidy at all times
- Other duties as directed
- Experience in logistics/warehouse environment or customer service role
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent written communications
- Good computer literacy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Australian Resident
- Reliable and punctual
- Great team environment
- Immediate start for the right applicant
- Training provided
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a police check and be available for an immediate start.